Information Security is a very hot topic
When you prepare your CISSP Exam, you need to read some books about Security IT. The following list contains my favorites book about this domain and I highly encourage to read theses.
- CISSP ALL IN ONE by Shon Harris (6th Edition), The bible for understand exactly what’s security on IT. 1383 pages for explain 10 domains and prepare the CISSP Exam (1400 questions).
- Orange Book DoD 1983 link: http://csrc.nist.gov/publications/history/dod85.pdf
- ISC2 CBK link: https://www.isc2.org/official-isc2-textbooks.aspx#CISSPTextbook
- NIST Red Book link: http://csrc.nist.gov/publications/secpubs/rainbow/tg005.txt
- The TAO Of Network Security Monitorung (2 books) by Richard Bejtlich (Addson-Wesley)
- The CERT Guide to System and Network Security Practices by Julia H. Allen (Addison-Wesley)
- Network Intrusion Detection by Stephen Northcutt and Judy Novak (New Riders Publising)
- Incident Response: Investigating Computer Crime by Kevin Mandia and Chris Prosise (McGraw-Hill/Osborne Media Group)
- Applied Cryptography: Protocols, Algorithms and Source Code in C by Bruce Schneier (John Wiley & sons Inc.)
- And the last but indispensabe: The NIST Handbook. Link: http://csrc.nist.gov/publications/nistpubs/800-12/handbook.pdf
Enjoy and be cool it’s only IT Security